Sunday 28 July 2019

Rangers of Shadow Deep... in the Cursed City?

So I've been on a bit of a Mordheim kick of late, and parallel to that have also been working on some Rangers of Shadow Deep stuff.

Today I slightly repainted my old Ral Partha wolves, and did some Giant Rats (in two batches, because I painted the undercoated ones then hand-undercoated another three). These will work for both Mordheim and Rangers of Shadow Deep, so without further ado, some pictures:





Giant Rats! These are all Games Workshop, some metal, some plastic.

 Ral Partha wolves, given a touch-up to improve (slightly) the enthusiastically bloody paintjob my 12 year old self gave them back in 1999.

On Tuesday I will venture into the Shadow Deep with some friends, and a while ago (before I restarted this blog) I painted myself a Ranger and some Companions:

 My Ranger, Petal Chulain. Figure from Otherworld Miniatures.

 Woman-at-Arms, Joanne the Tall (or Joanne the Giant, if you think she can't hear you and no-one will tell her you said it). Figure from Dark Sword Miniatures.

 The merry band, including Iorek the bloodhound (figure from Ground Zero Games).



















So there you have it. A bit of Mordheim madness and some Rangers of Shadow Deep. There will be photos from the RoSD games on Tuesday, of course.

Painting Points:
Today: 15 (!)
This Week: 21 (!!)
2019: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment