Thursday 3 December 2009

And Another One Bites The Dust!

Hurrah! Another Painting Point for me! I finished the Red Witch (she looks ace - I can't wait to take pics of her with her Vampire Mistress later tonight) and I made good progress on Hasslefree Miniatures' Kalee B, who I'm using as a Chaos Marauder Heroine/unit Champion for my long-planned WFB Chaos army. I think I'll probably be able to get her finished next Monday, as I won't have time to paint tomorrow; my department goes for lunch every Friday.

I'd rather be painting, but then I am a closet misanthrope.

As for Kalee, Hasslefree also do a slightly different and less clothed version, which I intend, eventually, to get together with Miss Fantasy Fetish Attire and Lady Exploding Head for a Mordheim or Song of Blades and Heroes Chaos warband.

Stay tuned - in addition to pics of the revamped BUF and the Red Witch, I'm going to put up a rather long piece about my current attitude towards wargaming and toy soldier buying, and my (large) Unpainted Miniatures backlog.

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 9
Total for 2009: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment