Wednesday 16 December 2009

Tho' Cowards Flinch and Traitors Sneer

Today has been exceptionally productive - I seem to have hit a solid rythm, pumping out about 2-3 figures (or more) a day. For example, I painted an Anarchist militiaman from the undercoat, finished off the other two (one's got wellies on!) and am about ten minutes' painting time away from finishing one of the few remaining 'HellBitches', my main Necromunda Gang. Their exploits are recorded here for posterity.

I doubt they'll ever get rolled out in that configuration again, but if they do their rating of 4,300(!) is enough to put the frighteners on even the Arbites. They currently stand at a 'mere' 19 members and, had I had time to put in a couple more games before I moved to Nottinghamshire, would have easily hit 20+ and gained a Heavy Stubber, making them the second most powerful gang in the Charred Cross Zone. Maybe I can find some poor mook for them to bash about in the future.

And, since I've spent a while talking about them, here are some of them:

Photobucket

The Ogryn Bodyguard ("Meat") never got hired, in the end, but I made him all the same, along with a PDF Deserter, a Sniper, a Mad Doc, a Bounty Huntress, a Pit Slave, and a few others.

If/when I find the/get a new camera lead, I'll take photos of the enlarged gang and all their Hired Guns.

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 12
2009 Total: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment