Thursday 3 December 2009

A Piece of the Mountain

And, following all that boring text, some PHOTOS! Hurrah!

Photobucket
The Black Dragon and the Red Witch - both Reaper Miniatures, both bought from Orc's Nest in 2006/7 (links go to the specific minis).

Photobucket
The Red Witch - notice the translucent effect of her top; an experiment which was very helpful if not as effective as I'd've liked. You'll see more of this on my first Song of Blades and Heroes warband...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Revamped BUF - note the FIBUA bases!

Oh, and when I got home today, I had a present - Studio McVey's Seraphine la Roux! I'm using her as the leader of my first Song of Blades and Heroes warband, and I get to paint her up after Christmas, by order of my better half. I'm VERY excited about painting her as she's a genuine work of art - the sculpt is breathtaking and worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment