Tuesday 15 November 2011

Good Grief, Charlie Brown, an update!

Good lord the interface on this webular doohickey has changed.

Anyway that's besides the point! I have been concentrating (rightly so) on my business, ATP Painting Studio, of late, which is why I have not updated in almost two months. The reason I'm updating tonight is twofold:

1) I intend to return to daily updates as of tonight.

2) I am coming down VERY HARD on my excess of enthusiasm for multiple projects, with the intention of selling off a large part of my model soldier collection via ATP Painting Studio's shop. So,to that end, here is a list of projects that I will be continuing with:

6mm:
Epic 40,000

15mm:
AK-47 Republic (1st Edition)

20mm:
Cold War Gone Hot/Ultra-Modern Imagi-Nations

25mm:
Seven Years War Imagi-Nations

28-30mm:
Judge Dredd: Gangs of Mega-City 1
Necromunda
Warhammer 40,000
Mordheim/Song Of Blades and Heroes
Inquisitor/Dark Heresy

And that's it. So I will be getting rid of: Pirates, VBCW, Chinese Warlord, Vietnam War, Ancients (yes I have some!), all my SF stuff that isn't compatible with either my GoMC1 stuff or my 40K stuff. All of this - except possibly the VBCW stuff - will be sold off via my business at ATP Painting Studio. To keep you entertained, I attach some pictures of my Dark Eldar that I have resurrected: Photobucket Photobucket

And there will be more tomorrow! If you want to see what I've been up to between September and now, check out ATP Painting Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment