Saturday 28 September 2013

Distractions

Distractions! It's been over a month since I last posted, and that was a week since the previous one. This is primarily because I have at last started working in a sensible job - I am a supervisor at a new branch of a Famous British Toyshop. On top of that I have been playing a lot of boardgames, particularly A Game Of Thrones 2nd Edition and Munchkin. Fluxx, Pandemic and others have also been dabbled with.

But, of late, I have rediscovered not only my painting mojo but the old pattern of work that led to the creation of this blog in the first place. I paint in my lunch break at work. It's very relaxing and always fun. Here, to whet your appetite, is a picture of some Iron Warriors that I painted just after my last post:


There's more pictures to come but right now I have to go to work.

Painting Points: 3
2013 Painting Points: 238 (154x 28mm, 2x 54mm, 9x vehicles, 2x spaceships, 3x 28mm cavalry, 1x flag)

No comments:

Post a Comment