Friday 2 August 2019

Silver Helms (2)

I really dislike painting cavalry. However they are pretty essential to most fantasy armies, which is why my High Elf Army of Tor Sethain has 9 Silver Helms in it (the full unit is brought up to 10 by the inclusion of a High Elf Prince).

Today I finished the front rank with the musician and a basic Silver Helm:


Just another five to go and that's the cavalry element done and I can start on a unit of infantry (probably one of the blocks of archers).

As a side note, I am not impressed with GW's 'Corax White' paint, which isn't really white - it's like a very very pale grey, which you can clearly see on the shield designs. Sadly it is my only white at the moment so I'm going to use it throughout this army for continuity's sake.

Painting Points:
Today: 4
This Week: 7
2019: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment