Friday 11 October 2024

A Figure A Day Keeps The Pile Of Opportunity Down(?)

 Or something like that anyway. Today I managed to finish one of the Frostgrave archers - the dwarf - and did a bit of work on the remaining woman-at-arms. Getting there, getting there. I also spent a bit of time at a meeting in Coventry organising people to go and oppose the fascist march in London on the 26th of October, which - if you can get to it - I encourage you to go along to; the more people in the street opposing the far right, the better. Assembly at 11:30 on Regent St, SW1Y in London.

Anyway, back to the hired goons:



His name's Bijul, which is a Punjabi (and Sikh, and Marathi) name meaning flashes of lightning, and I thought it makes a change from dwarfs taking designs from various NW European cultures. I really like the way his expression turned out, honestly, he looks very much like he's concentrating on his shot. I am, however, hugely frustrated that I missed a mould line on his right arm! You can't really see it though, but the camera exposes all one's painting sins...

Painting Points:
Today: 1
This Week: 3
2024: 90

No comments:

Post a Comment