Saturday 12 October 2024

What's In A Name

Well, despite a day mostly spent relaxing, I did manage to finish the last woman-at-arms for the Frostgrave mob:



I actually misspelt her name and didn't realise until after I took the photos - it should be Hjordis - but it (roughly) means sword-maiden or sword of the goddess. She has a sword, and she's a woman, so it seems pretty fitting honestly! I've tried to be reasonably on the nose with the characters' names, so far. 

I spent a bit of time reading through my old blog posts, which date back fifteen years (almost as long as my son's been alive). It's been interesting to see what things have stayed, what's gone, what's been on hiatus for a decade or more, and what mad plans I had that have disappeared into the ether of time. I wonder what plans I have now that will, or won't, see fruition in another fifteen years... by which time I'll be 53! Good grief, Charlie Brown, indeed.

Painting Points:
Today: 1
This Week: 4
2024: 91

No comments:

Post a Comment