Friday 2 August 2013

Downsizing

Since I last posted, I have landed a new and better job that will give me much more time to paint, as well as both paying me more and giving me more responsibility. That starts in a few weeks.

I also managed to quite badly hurt my left foot, so on Doctor's Orders I have spent today not doing a lot apart from searching through my collection for things I no longer need. Things like these:

Deathwing Terminator Squad from Dark Vengeance. Available here on my eBay shop for £25!

 12 Marauders of Slaanesh. Can be armed either with hand weapons and shields or flails. Available here on my eBay shop for £20!

 Metal Exalted Hero of Chaos. Available here on my eBay shop for £15!

 Champion of Tzeentch. Available here on my eBay shop for £15!

12 out of production Warriors of Chaos, dedicated to Slaanesh. Available here on my eBay shop for £30!

I also have five Assault on Black Reach Terminators for sale for £15 as well as the Genestealers and Termagants that I showed you all some months back. Please have a look and see if there's anything that takes your fancy - I ship worldwide!

No comments:

Post a Comment