Thursday 8 August 2013

The Heroes Of Talabecland (And Some Others)!

I've been on a bit of a painting spurt of late, trying to get some more stuff up for ATP Painting Studio. This is what I've finished since the last post:




 Count Helmut Feurbach of Talabecland and Talabheim on his barded warhorse.



 Bright Wizard - I'm really pleased with the way that his brazier and his book turned out.




 Celestial Wizard - I experimented a bit with some freehand on his cloak and his hat. I'm quite happy with the crystal ball, too!




 A Captain of Talabecland with the State Standard. The figure was a slight repaint of an old paintjob, but the standard was painted by hand today and yesterday.




 You've seen Cypher before, but here he is with his sword, the 'Lion Sword' reputed to be the same sword wielded by Lion El'Jonson, Primarch of the First Legion of the Adeptus Astartes.




 Aspiring Champion of the Iron Warriors, with a mean looking power claw and a plasma pistol. I really enjoyed painting him - made me want to paint some more (and I think I will)!


I can't claim this one - my partner, S, painted this Reaper 'Bones' Unicorn. The blending on the skin is incredible. The first toy soldier she's ever painted and only the third miniature she's painted!

All of the above are for sale at my eBay shop for between £10 and £15. You can still put a bid in on the Kataphraktoi, or why not have a gander at the old Fantasy Chaos stuff!

Painting Points: 6 (flag, 3x 28mm, 1x cavalryman)
2013 Total: 225 (141x 28, 2x 54mm, 9x vehicles, 2x spaceships, 3x 28mm cavalry, 1x flag)

No comments:

Post a Comment