Monday 5 July 2010

The Morning After The Night Before

Last night, I sat down in my living room, set up a painting table, and cracked on. After a bit of umming and ahhing over what to paint, I decided on finishing the Dire Avengers which I started a few months ago. With only two to paint and a nice and simple scheme, I managed to get them both done whilst also talking to my wife (brownie points) and watching silly TV with my wife (brownie points).

At any rate, with those two Dire Avengers completed, that brings the little group to a useable squad of 5 and gives me a sort-of-completed Troops choice for my wife's Biel-Tan Army. I intend to try and get the Farseer done tonight, but I might not be able to. Expect pictures of all 5 Dire Avengers plus the other figures I did just before the hiatus either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 2
2010 Total: 54
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 112

No comments:

Post a Comment