Tuesday 6 July 2010

Sunday's Work, Updated on a Tuesday That's Actually a Wednesday...

Woops! Meant to do this earlier so that it'd register as Tuesday 6th July, but hey ho. I've not gone to bed yet so it still counts! Sort of.

At any rate, although I've not managed to get any more painting done, I present the Dire Avengers that I did a few months ago, and on Sunday:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday's work - two Dire Avengers in the livery of their Aspect and wearing the green of Biel-Tan.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The original Dire Avengers from back in March.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Exarch, with his back banners displaying his membership of the Dire Avenger Aspect and his citizenship of, and loyalty to, Biel-Tan.

Photobucket
The squad so far. I've got another five Avengers knocking around somewhere, I think still on the sprue.

Next up - either a Farseer or Da Red Grot from GorkaMorka!, one of Games Workshop's better games.

No comments:

Post a Comment