Sunday 4 July 2010

State of Play

Well, after another hiatus of over a month, here are how things stand at present:

I am finding it hard to get any painting done primarily as a result of my work schedule - usually working late and starting in the middle of the day. I can't paint at work because 45 minutes isn't long enough to get anything meaningful done and there's no natural light in the staffroom, which is underground.

As a result, starting tonight, I'm hoping to get an hour's painting done before bed. In the meantime, I'm going to (re)photograph the figures I did months ago and which I never put up here, so that even if I don't get anything done for a few days there will at least be pictures.

The main thing is that having been push-jumped from my previous job at Visiongain Ltd, where I wrote this report on future soldier programmes before my contributions were no longer required, I'm now a minimum-wage slave at a Famous Fast Food Franchise. Which has reduced spending on toy soldiers and toy soldier related things to zero in order to continue with things like rent and bill-paying. Ho, and, indeed, hum!

At any rate, expect daily updates commencing once again, as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment