Tuesday 13 July 2010

Work in Progress, Or, A New Schedule

Having been to my best friend's wedding at the weekend (which was good fun), and finding a couple of new potential wargames partners, I decided to try out a new schedule. Rather than fretting about my inability to paint in my lunchbreak, I'd just get up early and do an hour's painting before my son wakes up. This has the advantage of ensuring I'm awake for him and not semi-asleep, and also that I get a nice quiet time to sit and work.

I didn't quite manage an hour this morning, just 40 minutes before he woke up. But the principle is sound, and I should be able to squeeze in a few minutes tonight after he's gone to bed in order to finish off the Necromunda Bounty Hunter I started. I also managed to finish the Sallow Man's base, which was good.

Photobucket
The (finished) Sallow Man.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Based on the near-completion of the bounty hunter, tentatively, I propose...

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 1 (0.5)
2010 Total: 56
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 114

No comments:

Post a Comment