Friday 25 January 2013

Take Two

So, apparently, despite my attempt to update my blog on Wednesday with pictures of the Confrontation: Hybrid figures that I'd finished... the machine-spirits said "NO" and so the post vanished into the ether. It isn't even showing up as a draft! Oh well.

Anyway, after being slightly mocked by J for not delivering on my promise of Confrontation figures, here they are - the Gryphon Knights of Hod!


Now I need to work on the Abominations. There's three armed and armoured robo-zombie types, four small cybernetic creatures, and a massive great big clockwork/steampunk ogre thing. So far they're built up but not undercoated. I really need to get a shift on with this lot!

Painting Points:
This Week: 9 (4x 28mm, 1x 54mm)
January 2013: 27 (17x 28mm, 2x 54mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment