Monday 24 June 2013

Bad Photos

As the title says; there are some dreadful photos (rubbish light and awful attempts at fixing it in post production) to follow. But, regardless, they do show an old metal landspeeder which was once resplendent in Ultramarine colours - painted by a 10 or 11 year old me a long time ago in Oxford - and the first three finished members of Tactical Squad VI of the Righteous Fists' 2nd Battle Company, which is almost everything that I've painted over the last week. I say almost because I've also done a Dark Angels Space Marine as part of a squad I'm giving to JY (fully painted) in return for several squads' worth of Terminators.



The other photos were so bad I decided not to show them. Aieee!

Painting Points: 8 (5 for the Landspeeder, 3 for the Marines)
2013 Total: 190 (119x 28mm, 2x 54mm, 7x vehicles, 2x spaceships, 2x 28mm 'cavalry')

No comments:

Post a Comment