Monday 22 July 2019

Silver Helms (1)

So I have been doing a little bit more on my High Elves, namely touching up and finishing off the first two Silver Helms - the standard bearer and unit champion:





These two mostly just needed their purple areas repainting from the old Liche Purple to the new Xereus Purple that I bought recently, and their shields doing. I actually started these years ago; sometime around 2013 or 14 I think.

The main annoyance I have with Warhammer Cavalry is trying to rank the buggers up; they insist on making big flowy tails that get in the way of the nose of the horse behind. I have however managed to get this unit to rank up; I just need to try and remember how they fit together.

Next up; Silver Helm musician and the first basic Silver Helm.

Painting Points:
Today: 4
This Week: 4
2019 Total: 7


No comments:

Post a Comment