Friday 30 August 2024

Butterfly Syndrome

This morning a parcel popped through my letterbox and added to my pile of opportunity, so today's hobbying has consisted of looking at some Night Goblin characters and assembling the new shinies:


It's Count Binface! And a techno-barbarian, a sci-fi cat, and a psyker sort. I have no idea what I'll do with Count Binface, but the techno-barbarian and cat are going into my random Inquisition model pool. The psyker's going to end up as a Necromunda Wyrd I think.

The models are all from Troublemaker Games and the Count Binface model supports the NHS by giving money to various charities that support our ailing healthcare system when you buy it.

Personally I like the techno-barbarian (I think she's a riff on Aloy from the Horizon computer games series honestly) a lot - she's very action-packed in her pose. She'll be fun to paint... when I eventually get round to it, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment