Thursday 29 August 2024

Warboss Giteata da Great

Well, after looking at my army yesterday and today, I decided I needed to shuffle some stuff around. So I've moved the Warboss and Boss with battle standard to the big mob with hand weapons, and increased the size of the Yellow Dag Stabbas by two models to replace the gaps.

To do that I repainted a couple of the standard bearers so that the Warboss' mob has a cloth banner rather than a carved Bad Moon, jazzed up Giteata's hat so it looks a bit snazzier and more in keeping with a Clan Chief who's boss of three seperate (and perpetually squabbling) tribes:

Giteata from the front. Now his hat is chequered and has a bit of red on it, representing all three tribes (the Red Band, White Dags and Yellow Dags) of his clan.


A better view of the red band on his hat (hood, really) and the crown he nicked off some fancy skeleton once.

Giteata's shield, and a look at the armour he wears. It's not as snazzy as Maglub's (but easier to wear).

I don't really think this fiddling about with some details is worth more than a single Painting Point, so:

Painting Points:
Today: 1
This week: 43
2024: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment