Thursday 17 October 2024

Into The City!

Frostgrave! Well, that was a nice little side project I feel - I finished the Apprentice and with her, the whole warband. It's a nice little bunch of ne'er-do-wells and power-hungry maniacs all led by a death-obsessed woman of dubious morality. I still haven't decided on a basing style though. I might well pick up a pot of that GW technical paint that mimics snow: Valhallan Blizzard or whatever it is. My existing white scatter doesn't quite look right for snow, sadly.



Ialantha Mormaer is an Elf, and that white hair is entirely natural. She likes poems, learning new things (like how to raise the dead), and irritating her elders (she's only 143, barely even out of her elf-teens). The mini is from Heresy Miniatures and is a Steve Buddle sculpt. I like to think that she's tagging along with Lady Jane more out of curiosity and a desire to learn things than to actually help with Lady Jane's plans and schemes.


And there's the lot! Necromancer, Apprentice, Thief, Thug, two archers, and two women-at-arms. All ready and waiting for a scrap this coming Monday. I hope you're as keen to find out what happens as I am.

Painting Points:
Today: 1
This Week: 3
2024: 94


No comments:

Post a Comment