Monday 13 May 2013

Another Terminator, And An Elf

Over the weekend, I managed to finish another Deathwing Terminator (this one carrying the squad's Assault Cannon - think man-portable minigun) and finally finish off one of the four player characters I bought last year for a Dungeons and Dragons game I'm planning to run at some point.




The Terminator! It's incredible how little highlighting of some colours you have to do over a white undercoat.    I still have no idea how to base them. Any ideas?


The Elf priestess from the heroic band of misfits out to save a kingdom from an Orc army - I painted her up as a wood elf, hence the green (and shield).

The rest of the merry band of heroines - a Dwarf beserker, a Human sorceress, the Elf, and a half-Demon half-Human warrior! All of the figures are from Hasslefree Miniatures, because they make some of the best female figures around.

On another note... I've been thinking about the huge number of armies, plans and ideas I've got kicking around in my butterfly-brain. I need to get a handle on them, organise them, and pin them down... then finish the damn things! So that's something else I need to be getting on with, as well as actually painting and modelling stuff too. I may well sell off all my Warhammer stuff to be honest - I've only got two forces (Undead and Empire) in any state worth keeping and the rest can either be co-opted into Mordheim or disposed of. On the other hand, I might regret it - I have all the books for 6th Edition Warhammer Fantasy, after all!

Painting Points: 2
2013 Total: 132 (87x 28mm, 2x 54mm, 3x tanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment