Sunday 26 May 2013

Spaceships And A Space Marine

I dug out my copy of Battlefleet Gothic today, and discovered two things:

1) I have a sizeable Chaos fleet and a reasonable Imperial Navy Fleet,
2) I need more flying stands.

I also touched up the Plasma Cannon gunner from Squad IV of my Righteous Fists, and designed what is likely to be a fiendishly difficult 40K scenario for me, JY and JS to play through on Thursday night.

It's very late and I should be in bed, so here are some pictures:



Battlefleet Paridon - Strike Group Invictus elements: 'Red' Squadron (Cobra-class destroyers), INV Radamantine (Dominator-class cruiser); 'Ghostmaker' Squadron (Firestorm-class frigates).



Righteous Fists Tactical Squad heavy weapons Marine carrying plasma cannon.

No painting points this time as all I've done is some touching up. I hope to build some scenery tomorrow night and maybe get another Marine done.

No comments:

Post a Comment