Friday 10 May 2013

Set Phasers To Benedict Cumberbatch

I saw Star Trek: Into Darkness tonight. It was utterly amazing. Benedict "I'm Not Posh" Cumberbatch stole the show, without a doubt. Absolutely wonderful as the best villain I've seen for ages. Kirk was Kirk-like, Spock was Spock-like, Uhura was really quite stunning... but no Nichelle Nichols, and Scotty was ace.

Go and see it. You won't regret it.



In other news, today I painted another Deathwing Terminator:



The third Deathwing member of a proposed new army. I don't know how far I'll go with this; I have so many on the go...

Anyway!

Painting Points: 1
2013 Total: 130 (85x 28mm, 2x 54mm, 3x tanks)

PS - I usually leave politics out of this blog, but this write up of the YouGov analysis of the British Electorate's opinions of the Lib/Lab/Con triumverate is so depressingly funny I had to share it with you all, dear readers: A Plague On All Your Houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment