Sunday 28 April 2013

Charlie's In The Trees!

A fairly brief, but picture-heavy, update for the moment (I hope to get more of Force Generica done today, but we will see how that goes). I have been organising my Vietnam stuff to enable me to sell it on more effectively, and so here - by platoon - is the main body of my Peter Pig 15mm American Infantry Company:

Company HQ - the command group, Forward Air Control, Forward Artillery Observation, Company Aid Post medics, and a group of porters carrying supplies on foot. Available for £30 here on eBay.

First Platoon - LT, SGT, RTO, medic, 24 infantrymen in three squads of 8 with shotguns, M79s and M16s, a weapons squad of two M60s and a 90mm recoilless rifle, and two LAW teams. Available for £30 here on eBay.

Second Platoon - LT, SGT, RTO, medic, 24 infantrymen in three squads of 8 with shotguns, M79s and M16s, a weapons squad of two M60s and a 90mm recoilless rifle, and two LAW teams. Available for £30 here on eBay.

Third Platoon - LT, SGT, RTO, medic, 24 infantrymen in three squads of 8 with shotguns, M79s and M16s, a weapons squad of two M60s and a 90mm recoilless rifle, and two LAW teams. Available for £30 here on eBay.

Weapons Platoon - LT, SGT, RTO, mortar forward observer, three mortar teams and two 105mm recoilless rifles. Available for £30 here on eBay.

Special Forces - LRRP patrol (sniper heavy), Rambo (yes), and two groups of Tunnel Rats. Available for £30 here on eBay.

Miscellaneous Chaps - two groups of downed aircrew, a stand of MPs, and four lots of reporters ready to win the war for the commies. Available for £20 here on eBay.

Casevac Cases - pinned markers, casualty markers, or just objectives! Available for £15 here on eBay.

They are all available at my eBay shop along with the Vietnamese village, and the villagers for it.

In terms of paint-to-figures, the last few days have been dreadful. I've been fairly productive businesswise and even jobwise, but I just haven't felt up to sitting down and painting. I haven't even had a chance to get on with my Close Combat 2 campaign! So I'm hoping to at least finish the last infantry squad for Force Generica tonight, and maybe a Grey Knight or two for ATP Painting Studio.

Right, I'm off to take my wee lad swimming again!

No comments:

Post a Comment