Thursday 18 April 2013

New Rules, And A Grand Venture

Today I received my copies of MechWing and First Contact in the post, which was good:


But I didn't get to finish the squad of Force Generica that I'm working on, which wasn't so good.

What I have done, however, is made progress towards making both ATP Painting Studio and Dragon's Hoard viable businesses. I opened a new bank account to enable my PayPal to function properly, and I took some initial orders for Dragon's Hoard. Basically, if you're interested in Games Workshop stuff, and don't like paying the ridiculous Retail Price, come to me instead - I will be selling GW kits, figures, books, paints, etc, at 22% off retail!

But, as I am a (very) small business, the first few orders will have to be paid for by the customer first - so, you give me the money for whatever you want, I order it from GW, and then send it to you - or you collect in person if you happen to live nearby. Then, as I build profit and capital, I will start having items in stock on a regular basis that can be purchased via a webshop.

In other words, Dragon's Hoard is starting small but thinking big - 22% off big. That's even cheaper than Wayland Games! Eventually I hope to sell all manner of wargames stuff, and maybe - in the distant future - open up my very own toyshop somewhere in this scepter'd isle.

So if you want to know more, or order something, contact me at: dragons.hoard@mail.com and I will do my level best to answer any and all questions you may have, and procure you whatever you want from the dungeons of Games Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment