Tuesday 16 April 2013

Incoming! Spore Mines and Force Generica

I've been a bit distracted over the last few days, but I have managed to complete the Spore Mines, a squad of the 'Slammers' figures, and one of the six Hive Fleet Leviathan Genestealers that I'm working on.

I also received news today that the copy of CyberWing that I'd ordered from eBay was in fact out of stock, so I have asked for the First Contact supplement for DropWing instead. I'm not too bothered, as MechWing was the one I'm more concerned with.

Anyway, it's late, so here are some pictures of toy soldiers. I feel like I'm actually making headway into the Unpainted Mountain again, which is great!


3rd Squad, Red Platoon, Yellow Company, Force Generica. They wear two versions of a khaki-green battledress overall suit, grey composite armoured vests and grid-networked 'communications' helmets. The squad corporal carries a handgun, the lance-corporal a sub-machine gun. Technically speaking the squad isn't complete, they ride in a light armoured 4x4 truck and the driver is also a squad member.


A Genestealer, intent on stealing your genes. But only if they're Levi's Originals though...


Seven spore mines, as fired from Leviathan Biovores. The ones at the back are fragmentation (hence the spheres of shiny chitinous carapace), the ones at the front poison gas and acid-spraying. Mmmm nice!

Oh - if you wanted to buy those Spore Mines, or indeed the Termagants or the previously posted Death Company, you can find them at ATP Painting Studio's eBay shop!

Painting Points: 11
2013 Total: 97 (57x 28mm, 2x 54mm, 2x tanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment