Saturday 9 January 2016

Retrospective Day 2 - Tau Stealth Team

I quite like these little fellows in their drab all-over-brown stealth field. I've seen lots of these painted up as though they're in the middle of turning their fields on or off, but I thought I'd just do them in a flat brown to mimic the desert they're standing on (and in).



Nothing special really - two burst cannons and a fusion blaster with markerlight and hardwired multi-tracker. I decided against putting any markings on them because, frankly, the Tau are advanced enough to have automatic IFF systems and such details on HUDs.

In other news, apart from an Emperor's Champion, I have enough figures in my bits box to make a 1,500 point Black Templars force to support my Sisters of Battle... so that's what I'm working on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment