Monday 18 January 2010

Musketry In The Future

Aha! I finished Alf Fivewinds today - a redheaded Ratskin Brave toting a plastic and metal home-made musket held together by canvas and copper wiring, among other things. I'm quite pleased with him.

I also touched up Ashande, and hopefully she won't chip again. There's a foam insert slot waiting for her at home.

I've definitely got my painting time down to one figure an hour, from undercoat to basing. I'd say the standard of painting is a solid CMON 7 - Very Good Tabletop Standard - but a long way away from a 10, or Golden Demon Winner quality.

Just three more Ratskins and then I can make a start on my Fallen Men, as per The Plan.

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 1
2010 Total: 5
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 63

No comments:

Post a Comment