Tuesday 26 January 2010

Slow Painting Day

Wel l, I finished the four BUF men I was on about yesterday. The Rolls-Royce now has a crew figure in case it gets knocked out, Captain Wilde has a SNCO with SMG for close protection, and the two Black Legion officers have been finished up.

I also added a (rather badly painted) grey/white tartan to Ded Cred to tie him into the other non-Juves, so there'll be pictures of that up later. I think for the version with Heavy Stubber I'll do a Black-Red-Yellow tartan pattern.

Then the curse of "too many models to tempt the eye" hit, and I ended up by working on the Pantokrator, starting a Praetor of Orpheus with rocket launcher, painting a base of Scab Red onto a Goliath Juve with autopistol, and washing the grey shirts of the Black Legion with a black wash.

Ahem. Woops?

At any rate, in my afternoon break I'll probably concentrate on the Black Legion and try and get their bedrolls and puttees done so that I can finish them off over Thursday and Friday.

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 5
2010 Total: 15
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 73

No comments:

Post a Comment