Friday 22 January 2010

White Doesn't Show Up On Yellow

You'll find out what I mean when I post pictures of the ex-Space Wolf Wolf Guard Terminator, now Sworn Man, tonight.

Dead chuffed with my speed now - I can finish even a fairly big and complex mini in about 75 minutes, painting to a high tabletop standard, which is what I'm after. No Golden Demons for me, thanks, I just want to have fully painted armies!

Terrifyingly, I'm more keen than ever to jump onto the Space Wolves bandwagon and replace the ones I sold when I was a teenager (a squad and a Rhino, painted to a very high standard in a Parisian flat while on holiday with my parents). I won't be collecting a 5th Edition army for them, though, no, it's 2nd/4th Edition all the way with me and 40K.

I've got a game of Necromunda booked for next Thursday at the Clapham Wargamers' Guild, so I'll take my camera and record for posterity the failings or success of the Automatics' first outing. A full After Action Report (AAR) will be posted here, of course.

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 6
2010 Total: 10
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 68

No comments:

Post a Comment