Tuesday 16 February 2010

Doom-doom is upon you, man-things!

Ah yes! Fear the under-empire, man-things! Today I finished my first Skaven - a Grey Seer. I may in time to come actually get round to collecting a Skaven army, but for now that's the latest Random Model to be finished. He can join my Savage Orc Shaman, who was destined for a Savage Orc/Forest Goblin army that can now probably never be finished as GW has made it impossible to get hold of its old metal Forest Goblins. I now deeply regret not buying a few when I was at university. Ho hum.

Anyway, ol' Grey Seer Ikkit Ikskik, Agent of the Council of 13 and Secret Power behind the Warlord Krikik Eekik of Clan Skrike [SK-rye-K], is finished. He looks rather spiffing, I must say, but, again, you won't be able to see him for a while. I hope to find some kind of answer to the problem soon, and it'll probably involve my wife's laptop.

Next up will be the Elf Hero, who will hopefully be a lot easier to do, and then the Ssotayan priestess at the end of the week.

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 2
2010 Total: 36
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 94

No comments:

Post a Comment