Friday 12 February 2010

Technical Difficulties - Please Stand By

OK, first of all, an apology: I've been unable to post photos for the last few days because my laptop's power supply cable is bust. I don't know why, but it won't form a connection between the socket in the laptop and the plug end that goes into the laptop, thus disabling it as it can't power up or recharge. At all.

My wife's laptop will be getting some pictures (and Picasa) put on it this weekend and I'll post them on Monday if I can.

On a cheerier note, I finished another Goliath Juve today. As yet, he's un-named. I was thinking about Steve Ignorant. Bonus points for anyone who can, without using the internet, tell me who that's referring to!

EDIT: I went for 'Thick Dave' in the end. It suits him.

My current WIP list consists of:

1x Ssotayan Priestess
1x Goliath Juve
1x High Elf Hero
1x Skaven Grey Seer

I should be able to get all of those finished next week, and then it's back to the Unpainted Pile to pick out some new victims.

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 4
2010 Total: 34
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 92

No comments:

Post a Comment