Thursday 4 February 2010

Still No Photos, But Progress Is Made

Well, as the title says, I've still not managed to grab any free time at home to upload (or take!) photos of the Legione Nera or the Pantokrator. I'll make time tonight or tomorrow morning.

At any rate, the good news:

I finished the Praetor of Orpheus! I'm fairly happy with how he turned out, but I'm pretty sure that there are areas where I could've improved - the '3' on his right pauldron, for example, which is too squashed and not tall enough. Mind you that was partly because of the sculpted detail on the model, but hey ho.

Not content with that, I also finished highlighting the skin on one of the Hasslefree Nubians - I've gone for a very red-brown sort of black, a kind of mixed-race feel I suppose. Not too happy with the lips, but then again it's very hard to get black skin right full stop so I'm quite pleased. I've decided they're all going to be wearing blue (different shades) except the priestess, in white.

The bad news:

Tonight I have my first game of Necromunda in almost a year... and I forgot the bleedin' camera! arrrrrrgh!

Olley Painting Points:

This Week: 14
2010 Total: 29
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 87

No comments:

Post a Comment