Today (or rather, yesterday) wasn't massively productive. I was a bit preoccupied with Real Work (tm), so I only managed to finish off the Dire Avenger Exarch. I rather like the simple designs I did on his back banners - one with the rune for his Aspect, another with the Biel Tan rune.
Soon I hope to make a start on the Liverpudlian CPGB Assault Column, base-coat the remaining four Dire Avengers, and maybe do a bit on the Farseer. I did a quick mental count of 'unpainted models at home' and came up with ~130 figures (46 Necromunda, 20 Orks, 10 Legionaries, 17 CPGB, 5 Eldar, 2 Minotaurs, ~30 Fallen Men) plus a few other random bits. Not too bad, really!
My Vampire Counts army for Warhammer Fantasy Battle. Note that the Fell Bats need painting, as do the Black Knights, the Wight Battle Standard Bearer, some of the Dire Wolves and my Vampire Thrall Battle Standard Bearer (who also needs a horse). You can also see the Vampire Lady without Dragon just above the Fell Bats (she's the one with a sword).
Some of my favourite shields. Religion cannot save you now! Ahahahahaaa...
Olley Painting Points:
This Week: 9
2010 Total: 48
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 106
In the bleak mid (well nearly) winter ... part one
11 hours ago