Tuesday 2 February 2010

Realistic Painting Results... Possibly?

Well, I didn't get a chance to put the pictures of the Pantokrator up last night or this morning, but I'll try and remedy that tonight.

This lunchtime I cracked on with the Black Legion and got them to the stage where they're nearly finished - all I need to do is highlight the furniture on their rifles, paint their webbing black, touch up anything that needs touching up, paint their belt buckles silver, and gloss varnish their shoes, webbing, and anything else that needs it.

I doubt very much that they'll be done in my afternoon break, but they'll definitely be done tomorrow, hurrah.

I also started to paint the Praetor of Orpheus' armour white, but got bored!

1 comment:

  1. 'got bored' !! What?! I thought you were a dedicated figure saddo! Sir, hang your head in shame!

    ReplyDelete