Monday 8 February 2010

For Ssotay!

I finished the last (so far) cultist for my Song of Blades and Heroes Accrani Ssotayans (there's a mouthful). Her name is Usuthe, and she has a Very Large Sword. Oh, and a dagger, but that's not quite as terrifying as her zwei-hander.

I'm really pleased with the way her skin turned out - it looks right, for once, which is almost a miracle with black skin. I'm going to try and repeat the feat on the cult leader. I was originally going to make her an albino but to be honest it's just pink skin and I can already do that.

I also began to paint up the upgunned Ded Cred. It'll be interesting rolling Sustained Fire dice again after five games with a gang whose idea of a special weapon is an assault rifle. Speaking of which, I now have two new Ratskin models to paint up, plus a repaint on the old Alf Fivewinds. He needs darker hair now he's Stephen North.

Olley Painting Points:
This Week: 1
2010 Total: 31
2009 Total: 58
Grand Total: 89

No comments:

Post a Comment