Friday 6 September 2024

All Quiet On The Painting Front

I've yet to pick up a paintbrush today, but I am about to. I'm going to work on the penitent engines which will go alongside my old 3rd-4th Edition Witch Hunters army. 

Anyway, I've been footling about on Bolter & Chainsword and I found a really fantastic painting log about some traitor Guard and cultists and it's made me want to drop everything and go back to my old Karaboudjani XV Kataphraktoi. They were a full fledged heavy infantry army in the days of 4th and have now been rebuilt as a Lost and the Damned army from the old Codex: Eye of Terror to reflect their status after a long time fighting and the collapse of their structure following the events of the 13th Black Crusade. 

But I think that should be a project for another day. And because a post shouldn't be a post without images, here's a photo of some Heresy Miniatures minis that I'm going to turn into a Corporate Security squad for... something. I just like the figures, ok? 


(Bonus points if you can spot the not-K9)

No comments:

Post a Comment