Friday 27 September 2024

Cannibal Slaughter (Or Something)

I probably could finish these ghouls off tonight but honestly coating them in matt varnish and finishing the bases is just... too much for me to be bothered with. So here's the last work in progress shot of the 10 Heresy Miniatures ghouls that'll form a nice little unit of skirmishers in my Vampire Counts army:

I'll take more and better photos tomorrow when they're properly finished. I tried to be reasonably sparing of the Blood For The Blood God, but most of them have got a little bit on. They are vicious cannibal killers after all.

They've been quite enjoyable to paint but I definitely need some new paints - a lot of mine have become distressingly thick and solid. Looking at you Ushabti Bone and Mournfang Brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment