Tuesday 10 September 2024

Slowly Ticking Boxes

As I mentioned yesterday I don't have all that many things to paint to "complete" the Witch Hunters Codex entries. Actually, after I made that post I went and got my copy off the bookshelf and flicked through it, and I have a unit for every entry there already - only a tiny handful of minis need painting to "finish" them.

The reason I have the words in scare quotes is because I don't - and never will - have all the possible unit upgrades and the like. I don't, for example, have a jump pack canoness, or a thunder hammer wielding Stormtrooper sergeant, both of which I recall being popular picks in the days of the early to mid 2000s. 

On the other hand, I am inching closer to having six painted arco-flagellants and three painted Death Cult Assassins...


Well, almost. I already have two models I used for Death Cult Assassins, from Hasslefree: 


But I could never find a third one from them that matched those two, and the GW set (which I have started painting up) only has two minis in it which are both essentially the same model with a few tweaks. So I have An Idea floating about. More on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment