Monday 23 September 2024

Hobbying in the Time of Plague, as the Poets Would Say

Today I have painted my cardboard factory grey, again. I won't bother showing you any photos because, er, it's basically the same as it was last time, except grey-er. Other than that I've been playing some of the Mordheim PC game, which is quite good (if a little repetitive) and is scratching the itch of skirmish nonsense that I had intended to scratch with more actual in-person Necromunda before I came down with the dread SARS-CoV-2. 

So I'll show you some screenshots of that, and link you to the Battletech Aces add-on for Alpha Strike, enabling you to play solo games of mech-on-mech action. I just have to print it all off... for which I might wait a bit and pay to get it printed at the local print shop on some card or something. Anyway once I feel a bit better I might give that a go, break out my 3025 Capellans and Marik Militia lances and do some solo Battletech. 

That's about it for today, so here's those images of the Skaven I've been terrrorising the City of the Damned with...

This clown thinks he's in charge but soon he'll be dead-missing and all power-glory to MEEE

Exiting the sewers to show the man-things who really rules the streets

No comments:

Post a Comment