Tuesday 24 September 2024

BM & Co, or, Turning Packaging Into A Factory

Still ill, although a little better, so as usual for the last couple of days just a small blog entry today:



The factory's got some details on it now. I gave it a pretty generic name - BM & Co - and painted the doors white. I figure it's some kind of mega 3d-print thing produced when the planet was initially colonised and that explains the shape and texture. I'll likely get some of the Brigade Models' 6mm Agri-Colony range to accompany it, honestly, as it looks like it'd fit quite nicely with them.

I'll probably do a few more details - outline the side windows in white or otherwise make the distinguishable as individual windows - and I may yet put in something to make the roof look a bit less flat. Otherwise it's nearly done and can be fought around and over by my Battletech stuff.

A sudden thought has occurred that  I could use some card to make a ruined version to replace it should it get blown up in-game, but also, that's a lot of effort and I probably won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment