Friday 13 September 2024

Stop! House Escher Time

I finally got my act together and got in touch with the local wargames group, Warwickshire Gamers. And one thing led to another, and now I'm signed up for a Necromunda campaign that starts on checks notes this coming Monday, the 16th. Hurray!

So, please welcome - the WYLD KATS:

Rear, L-R: Sinnamon Kane, Vikki Vicious, Tia Venom
Front, L-R: L'il Septem, Losse de Grey, Fancy Fliss, Penny Diamond, Roxy Danger
 

 This little gang is quite small - only eight figures - but packs quite a close-in punch. It's a very different setup to my original Escher gang, the HellBitches, which rocked up with two plasma guns and lots of ranged capability to begin with, but I have reasonably high hopes for them so long as they don't run into anything super hard or extra nasty.

And I have a fair amount of stuff I can expand the gang with, too...


So that's a few more Gangers, a couple more Wyld Runners, another Juve, some Phyrr Cats and Phelynxs, a Khimerix, an apprentice Clan Chymist, a Shivver, not one but two Rogue Docs, a Gang Lookout, Dome Runner (not pictured), an Ambot, a House Agent, a Smuggler Shore Party, and a House Ulanti Court Advisor (and her Mirror Mask). Admittedly a lot of that needs painting, but hey! the campaign will provide all the incentive I need to get my Cybergoth girls and their allies sorted.

No painting today, for a variety of reasons, and the stuff about 40K LARP will have to wait for another day. Apologies about that (and the quality of my photos)!

No comments:

Post a Comment