Sunday 29 September 2024

The Flapping Of Tattered Wings Approaches

Although I wasn't painting for particularly long today I did manage to get the base coats down on the Carrion and slather them in Agrax Earthshade, which at least means that they should be reasonably easy to progress with now. I hope. These are not going to win any prizes but they will be done and that's the main thing. I'm sort of thinking about moving on to the Casket of Souls I have next, but that might be a bit more than I feel like taking on at the moment. 

Anyway here's the obligatory picture:

The good thing is that there's not really any immediately visible white so "all" that's left is to do some highlights on the exposed muscle and bone/quills then do some details on the beaks and suchlike before sorting the bases. Should be the work of a day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment